THE WINLOOT™ GIVEAWAY NO. WL09500
OFFICIAL CONTEST RULES
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. PURCHASE WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR ODDS OF WINNING.
Winloot™ Giveaway No. WL09500 (the "Sweepstakes") is sponsored by Globalizer, LLC. and Winloot, Ltd. ("Company," "we" or "us"). By entering the Sweepstakes, you agree to comply with and be bound by the following Winloot™ Giveaway No. WL09500 Official Contest Rules (the "Rules"). Please review the Rules carefully. If you do not agree to the Rules in their entirety, you are not permitted to enter the Sweepstakes.
Various presentations of Winloot™ Giveaway No. WL09500 using various prizes/prize values may be presented to the general public, each a promotion ("Promotion"). The Winning Entry (as defined below) will be eligible for the Prize (as defined below) from the Promotion from which the specific entry was selected. The Prize from this Promotion will be a 16 GB iPad or a check for Five Hundred Dollars ($500.00).
1. ELIGIBILITY. The Sweepstakes is open only to legal residents of the United States and the District of Columbia, Canada, Australia and the United Kingdom living in the United States or the District of Columbia, Canada, Australia and the United Kingdom respectively who are eighteen (18) years of age or older. The Sweepstakes is void in Puerto Rico, the Province of Quebec and where otherwise prohibited by law. Employees, officers and directors of Company and the independent third party promotion company that will conduct the drawing ("Independent Third Party"), each of their respective legal representatives, affiliates, parents, subsidiaries, advertising, promotional, fulfillment and marketing agencies, and their immediate families (and those living in their respective households), are not eligible to participate or claim a Prize (as defined below) in the Sweepstakes. Participants wishing to obtain a copy of these Rules may request a printed copy of same by writing to either: Globalizer, LLC, Attn: Winloot Giveaway No. WL09500 Sweepstakes, 77 Arkay Drive, Suite C1, Hauppauge, NY 11788 or Winloot, Ltd., Attn: Winloot Giveaway No. WL09500 Sweepstakes, 145-157 St. John's Street, London, EC1V 4PW. All federal, state and local laws, rules and regulations apply.
2. LIMITED TIME ONLY/PROMOTION PERIOD. For purposes of these Rules, the "Promotion Period" shall be the period beginning at 12:00:00 a.m. Eastern Time ("ET") on August 28, 2013 and ending at 11:59:59 p.m. November 30, 2013.
Initial Registration. In order to enter the Sweepstakes, you must complete the online Promotion entry form ("Promotion Entry Form") available on the Winloot™ website located at www.winloot.com (the "Winloot™ Website"). The information that you must provide on the Promotion Entry Form includes your: (a) full name and title; (b) mailing address; (c) e-mail address; and (d) password ("Registration Data"). You must update your Registration Data, as necessary, to remain eligible to win a Prize. Once you have completed a Promotion Entry Form, Company will send a confirmation e-mail to the e-mail address included in your Registration Data (the "Confirmation E-mail"). You must activate the link in the Confirmation E-mail in order for your Entry Numbers (as defined below) to be submitted and for you to be eligible to win a Prize.
Submitting Entries. After you submit your Registration Data on the Winloot™ Website, you will be directed to the Sweepstakes entry page where you may select (or allow the Winloot™ Website to select, at random, by utilizing the "Quick Pick" option) entry numbers ("Entry Numbers") for each of the seven games, each a game (“Game”) or collectively the games (“Games”) available on the Winloot™ Website. Once you have selected and submitted your Entry Numbers, you will be entered as an entrant ("Winloot™Website Entry").
You will receive one entry when you complete your Registration Data ("Registration Entry"). In addition, you will also receive one entry for each Game ("Game Entry") you successfully submit during the Promotion Period. By way of example, as registered member of Winloot who complete all 7 Games on a given day will receive a total of seven (7) Game Entries in addition to their Registration Entry for a total of eight (8) entries into the Promotion, each a promotion entry ("Promotion Entry").
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN THE SWEEPSTAKES. PURCHASING GOODS AND/OR SERVICES OFFERED BY OR THROUGH COMPANY OR OUR MARKETING PARTNERS WILL NOT INCREASE THE ODDS OF QUALIFYING FOR A PRIZE.
COMPANY IS NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR REGISTRATIONS, WINLOOT™ WEBSITE ENTRIES, CLAIMS OR NOTICES THAT ARE LOST, LATE, ILLEGIBLE, MISDIRECTED, DAMAGED, INCOMPLETE OR INCORRECT. IF YOU FAIL TO COMPLETE A PROMOTION ENTRY FORM DURING ANY GAME DAY FOR ANY REASON INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, WHERE YOU CANNOT ACCESS THE WINLOOT™ WEBSITE, YOU WILL NOT QUALIFY FOR A PRIZE IN CONNECTION WITH THAT GAME DAY'S DRAWING.
4. IDENTIFICATION OF ENTRANTS. Each Promotion Entry will be collected and stored in the Promotion Database. For purposes of these Rules, the "Promotion Database" is defined as the entire list of Promotion Entries, identified by customer number, email address and Entry Numbers, collected each Game Day during the Promotion Period. Company will stop accepting entries at 11:59:59 p.m. ET on November 30,2013. At the conclusion of each Game Day, the Promotion Database will be cleared of all non-winning Entries.
5. HOW TO WIN. Within one (1) business day of the conclusion of each Game Day during the Promotion Period, the Company will randomly select one Promotion Entry from the database of eligible Promotion Entries in the Promotion Database. Prize winners are subject to eligibility verification. Prize winners may be required to execute an Affidavit of Eligibility and Liability/Publicity Release ("Affidavit"), and return such Affidavit within thirty (30) days following attempted notification, together with a recent picture of the Prize winner, for Company's use according to the specifications set forth in the Affidavit or as later requested by Company.
Non-compliance within this time period may result in forfeiture of the Prize. In addition, Prize winners may be required to provide picture proof of identification, which may include a driver's license, passport, voting card or similar government issued identification, and proof that they are the entrant that submitted the applicable winning Entry. The return of a Prize/Prize notification as undeliverable may result in forfeiture. In no case shall Company be liable in any manner where a winner has not received notification sent from Company or where Company fails to receive a response from the winner within the required response period. The winning Entry Numbers, as well as the associated information of the winner, must identically match the records maintained by the Independent Third Party and Company in order for a Prize to be awarded. In the event of a dispute, the information maintained by the Independent Third Party and Company will govern. Entries will be deemed made by the person under whose name the Entry was registered, regardless of who actually submitted the Entry. Be sure to use your correct name and your own e-mail address. See Section 6 herein below for a detailed Prize description.
6. PRIZE DESCRIPTION. The winning entrant, if any, will receive a 16 GB iPad or a check for Five Hundred Dollars ($500.000) payable by check within ten (10) business days (the "Prize"). There is a maximum of one (1) Prize available during the Promotion Period.
7. ODDS OF WINNING. The odds of winning the Prize depend on the number of Promotion Entries received during the Promotion Period.
9. WINNERS' LIST. To request a list of Prize winners, send a self-addressed stamped envelope to either: Globalizer, LLC, Attn: Winloot Giveaway No. WL09500 Sweepstakes, 77 Arkay Drive, Suite C1, Hauppauge, NY 11788 or Winloot, Ltd., Attn: Winloot Giveaway No. WL09500 Sweepstakes, 145-157 St. John's Street, London, EC1V 4PW.
10. TAX INFORMATION. Federal, state and local taxes, and all similar fees and assessments, are the responsibility of the applicable Prize winner. Company reserves the right to withhold taxes from any winning Prize, as appropriate.
11. NO SUBSTITUTION OF PRIZES. No substitution or transfer of Prizes will be accommodated or permitted, other than in Company's sole discretion.
12. PUBLICATION. Sweepstakes entry constitutes permission for Company to use each entrant's name and likeness (including pictures) for advertising and promotional purposes without further compensation, excluding residents of the State of Tennessee and where otherwise prohibited by law.
13. RELEASE. By entering the Sweepstakes, each entrant agrees to release and hold harmless Company, Independent Third Party, each of their legal representatives, affiliates, subsidiaries, parents, agencies and their respective members, officers, directors, employees and agents from any and all liability for any injuries, loss or damage of any kind arising from, or in connection with, the Sweepstakes including, but not limited to, liability arising from copyright infringement, improper use of likeness, personal injury, death, damages or monetary loss. Restrictions, conditions and limitations apply. By entering, each entrant further agrees that, in the event that there is any conflict or other inconsistency between the Rules and any advertisements, promotional or marketing materials, e-mails or announcements relevant to the Sweepstakes, these Rules will govern.
14. CHOICE OF LAW/DISPUTE RESOLUTION/CLASS ACTION LIMITATION. Any disputes arising out of or related to the Sweepstakes shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the State of New York (without regard to conflict of law principles). Should a dispute arise concerning the Sweepstakes, the terms and conditions of these Rules or the breach of same by any party hereto: (a) the parties agree to submit their dispute for resolution by arbitration before the American Arbitration Association in New York, NY, in accordance with the then current Commercial Arbitration rules of the American Arbitration Association; and (b) you agree to first commence a formal dispute proceeding by completing and submitting an Initial Dispute Notice to us which can be found at: http://www.winloot.com/Dispute-Notice.pdf. We may choose to provide you with a final written settlement offer after receiving your Initial Dispute Notice ("Final Settlement Offer"). If we provide you with a Final Settlement Offer and you do not accept it, or we cannot otherwise satisfactorily resolve your dispute, you can submit your dispute for resolution by arbitration before a reputable arbitration organization as mutually agreed upon by the parties, in your county of residence, by filing a separate Demand for Arbitration, which can be found at: http://www.winloot.com/Arbitration.pdf. For claims of Ten Thousand Dollars ($10,000.00) or less, you can choose whether the arbitration proceeds in person, by telephone or based only on submissions. If the arbitrator awards you relief that is greater than our Final Settlement Offer, then we will pay all filing, administration and arbitrator fees associated with the arbitration and, if you retained an attorney to represent you in connection with the arbitration, we will reimburse any reasonable attorneys' fees that your attorney accrued for investigating, preparing and pursuing the claim in arbitration. Any award rendered shall be final and conclusive to the parties and a judgment thereon may be entered in any court of competent jurisdiction. Nothing contained herein shall be construed to preclude any party from: (a) seeking injunctive relief in order to protect its rights pending an outcome in arbitration; and/or (b) pursuing the matter in small claims court rather than arbitration. Although we may have a right to an award of attorneys' fees and expenses if we prevail in arbitration, we will not seek such an award from you unless the arbitrator determines that your claim was frivolous.
To the extent permitted by law, you agree that you will not bring, join or participate in any class action lawsuit as to any claim, dispute or controversy that you may have against Company and/or its employees, officers, directors, members, representatives and/or assigns. You agree to the entry of injunctive relief to stop such a lawsuit or to remove you as a participant in the suit. You agree to pay the attorney's fees and court costs that Company incurs in seeking such relief. This provision preventing you from bringing, joining or participating in class action lawsuits: (i) does not constitute a waiver of any of your rights or remedies to pursue a claim individually and not as a class action in binding arbitration as provided above; and (ii) is an independent agreement. You may opt-out of these dispute resolution provisions by providing written notice of your decision within thirty (30) days of the date that you first submit an entry in connection with the Sweepstakes.
15. SEVERABILITY. Should any part of these Rules be held invalid or unenforceable, that portion shall be construed consistent with applicable law and the remaining portions shall remain in full force and effect.
16. INDEPENDENT THIRD PARTY. The Independent Third Party is not involved in marketing the Sweepstakes. The Independent Third Party is not the sponsor of the Sweepstakes and will not respond to any inquiries. The Independent Third Party is responsible for the drawing of the Winning Numbers at the conclusion of each Game Day.
18. DISQUALIFICATION. Company, Independent Third Party, their legal representatives, affiliates, subsidiaries, parents, agencies and each of their respective members, officers, directors, employees and agents, are not responsible for lost, interrupted or unavailable network server or other connections, miscommunications, failed computer transmissions or technical failure, jumbled, scrambled or misdirected transmissions, or other error of any kind, whether human, mechanical or electronic. Persons found tampering with or abusing any aspect of the Sweepstakes and/or Website, as solely determined by the Company, will be disqualified. Any use of robots, automated processes, macros, programs or third party methods to submit Sweepstakes entries, and any participant using any such method, will be disqualified and may be disqualified from any other promotions or contests provided by Company. If disqualified for any of the above reasons, Company reserves the right to terminate each entrant's eligibility to participate in the Sweepstakes. In the event that any portion of the Sweepstakes is compromised by virus, bugs, non-authorized human intervention or other causes beyond the control of Company, which, in the sole opinion of Company, corrupts, or impairs the administration, security, fairness or proper determination of the Sweepstakes, Company reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to suspend or terminate the Sweepstakes or any part of the Sweepstakes, or any combination of the above. Company, Independent Third Party, their legal representatives, affiliates, subsidiaries, parents, agencies and their respective members, officers, directors, employees and agents are not responsible for any problem with Sweepstakes entry generated by computer hardware or software, error or failure, whatever the cause. Company's sole responsibility for any irregular Sweepstakes entry is replacement with another Sweepstakes entry in a subsequent promotion, if available. Sweepstakes winner may be required to provide Company with proof that the potential winner is the authorized account holder of the electronic mail address associated with the potential winning entry.
19. LEGAL WARNING. Any attempt by any individual, whether or not an entrant, to damage, destroy, tamper with or vandalize the Winloot™ Website, or otherwise interfere with the operation of the Sweepstakes, is a violation of criminal and civil law and Company will diligently pursue any and all remedies in this regard against any offending individual or entity to the fullest extent permissible by law and in equity.